- Promote the individual’s maximum level of functioning for as long as possible.
- Promote emotional and physical well being.
- Provide respite, support, and education for the families and other caregivers.
- Maintain the client in the community for as long as possible, avoiding premature or inappropriate institutionalization.
- Care for adults who may need some help or supervision with activities of daily living.
- Assistance for people who cannot manage all the tasks of daily living but do not need placement in long care facilities.
- Provides clients with activities and a place for socialization.
- Provides structured activities and individual care to help people with memory impairments to stay involved with everyday life.
- Provides clients with homemade healthy balanced meals and nutritious snacks.
Interdisciplinary Team Approach:
Country Style Adult Day Care Staff will work with the client, family and the physician to
prepare an individualized care plan.
Depending on the client’s needs and the services offered it may include:
- Healthcare speakers to prevent health problems
- Medication Supervision
- Medical Insurance Assistance
- Referral Assistance
- Understanding Individual needs
- Homemade hot meals, snacks and or specialized diets, depending on nutritional needs
- Dancing, games, arts & crafts and other hobbies
- Scheduled walks, low impact steps, sports and dance
- Movies, Sing a longs, Music and dance
- Programs that encourage learning new information or skills
- Helping with remembering the basics of everyday life… and much more!